We have just the right direct thermal performance for your application.
From economy non-top coated paper to durable top coated films, we offer a variety of direct thermal materials to match every application.
- Non-Top Coated Paper for short-term use such as cross docking, dry grocery, or retail price labels.
- 025NT – A great general -purpose direct thermal paper for short-term labeling
- Top Coated Paper for longer-term use or exposure to moisture or oils, such as grocery weigh scale, retail shelf, inventory labels.
- 023DT – Our most economical direct thermal paper for weigh scale use
- 023VT – A more robust direct thermal paper – really stands up to moisture and oils in a retail environment
- Premium Top Coated Paper for more demanding applications, including pre-packaged meats, pharmacy labels, and package shipping services.
- 022TD – For demanding applications and high print speeds
- 022TU – A near IR grade – the choice when scanning accuracy is a must
- 23VTB – With great environmental resistance and good lay flat properties, the best option for pre-packaged meats
- 022RX – Stands up to all the exacting requirements of a pharmacy application
- Specialty Papers – for applications where the product needs to stand out – or hide.
- 021FT – Red fluorescent direct thermal paper
- 022BT – White direct thermal paper that images blue
- 023VA – A top coated direct thermal paper with an opaque back coating
- Top Coated Film for the most demanding situations with the greatest resistance to moisture and oils.
- 070MK – 3.0 mil BOPP direct thermal film
- 095RK – 4.1 mil BOPP direct thermal film
Many of these materials are available on our trimless, T.I.P., program. With our T.I.P. program you get a one-day turnaround and the ability to purchase a single slit roll.